Terms of service
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of this service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your security credentials, activation codes, and/or passwords (if any) and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or allowing disclosure of these credentials.
You further agree that you, or anyone using the service under your account, will not engage in any of the following activities, and that any of the following activities constitute grounds for termination of your account:
1. Sending or transmitting unsolicited advertisements or content ("spam") over the Service, via e-mail or any other communication channel.
2. Sending, transmitting or receiving any illegal content over the Service, including but not limited to child pornography, whether via e-mail, peer-to-peer file sharing, or any other electronic communication channel.
3. Uploading, downloading, posting, reproducing, or distribution of any content protected by copyright, or any other proprietary right, without first having obtained permission of the owner of the proprietary content.
4. Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other subscriber from using or enjoying the Service.
5. Attempting to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of “hacking”).
6. Posting to or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law.
7. Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes.
8. Violate the laws of PRC if you are from China.
Violations of this Usage Policy may result in termination of your account, without any refund of amounts previously paid for the Service. Additionally, you may be held responsible for any and all damages.
We are committed to your privacy and do not collect or log traffic data or browsing activity from individual users connected to our services.
When you register on the Site you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including your billing and e-mail address information. We will store this information, but will not share it with any third parties except as necessary to provide the features of the Service. For example, we may store your personal information on a third party server or we may use a third party analytics tool to understand how our Service is being used by customers. We will use your contact details to send you notifications about the Service and to respond to customer support requests. You may access and change your personal information by logging in to the Site.
In addition, we may collect the following information: dates (not times) when connected to our service, choice of server location, and the total amount of data transferred per day. We store this to be able to deliver the best possible network experience to you. We analyze this information generically and keep the data secure.
All services are auto renew in default. System will generate your renew invoice 7 days before your expiration, and send to your email. Please be sure your email can accept our message, and we recommand you add our email address [email protected] to your contacts. You can also find the invoice in client area. Service would suspended when the invoice over dued, you can pay the invoice within 14 days to make it active again, or service would be terminated after 14 days.
We offer refund for orders within 24 hours with no question ask. If you are not satisfied with our service, please submit a finacial ticket and we will process your reqeust. There would be partial refund fee from the payment provider.